EMERGENCY TRAVEL WITH H1-B TRANSFER

srih1bvisa

Hi,

Please accept my thanks in advance.

In 2017 my H1B was approved and stamped for Company A. In 2018 applied for Company B, in FEB 2018 they started my H1B tranfer process. In march,I got an RFE for my company B’s H1B . I have an emergency to travel to India this week.

I am working for Company A now and when I return(will resign only after I come back to USA).
So my employer will be Company A at POE. I will quit Company A and join company B after coming to USA. I have following questions

Question:

1.Should I wait till my H1B get approved with new company? or Can I travel to India with my old company(because I am currently working with old company did not start working with new company because I want to start working after my transfer gets approved).

2. What if transfer gets approved when I am in India ? Do I need to carry new I-797 approval notice of Employer B even if I enter with Company A petition and visa ???

3. Will there be any issue if I enter using company A’s petition and join company B after ???

4. Will there be any issue related to my I-94 ?? Dates on my I-94 will be based on my Company A as I use company A at POE. will this affect my employment with company B ??

Please suggest as I have my travel next week.

Archived