Regarding H1B NOIR Notice

CodeVISA

Hello, Here is my current situation. Can some one please help me with this?

I'm employee of SCE and I'm having approved H1 B petition until August 31st 2018.I'm working in E-V-C Model. 

Journey of Events

• In January 2018, Vendor agreed to hire me as Full time employee from April 1st for them with the approval of the employer. My vendor has made a contract with my employer till Mar 31 2018.
  • Vendor initiated processing and filed LCA on March 12th 2018.And also agreed to file my H1 B transfer in premium processing.
  • On April 02, the employer received NOIR on my petition.The reason for NOIR is not filing Amendment with my current client location.My Employer informed that USCIS made a site visit to the location mentioned in the LCA.
    • The deadline to respond to NOIR is by April 30.Employer is neither ready to respond to USCIS nor has shared the NOIR with me.
    • My employer argument is, I am not his employee any more as I am moving to my Vendor starting April 1.

So here are my Questions 

1. In this situation can i go ahead and continue with my H1 B transfer process with my Vendor?
  2. What are the chances this NOIR impacting my new H1B transfer petition?
  3. What will be the implications, if NOIR or RFE affects my H1B petition?
  4. What will be my other options to remain in status?
  5. If in case nothing works out, what would be maximum days I can stay in USA after notice expired?

Archived