Parents traveling to US, the sponsor (my brother) in India

RK12311985

I have a situation where my brother is in India who "sponsored" my parent's visitor visa and my parents are traveling to US to visit me. They have a valid visa even now and I will be taking care of them when they are here. Are there any additional documents (apart from the passport and stamped visa) they need to carry? (Something like revised I-134 with my details?)

19 hours ago, RK12311985 said:

I have a situation where my brother is in India who "sponsored" my parent's visitor visa and my parents are traveling to US to visit me. They have a valid visa even now and I will be taking care of them when they are here. Are there any additional documents (apart from the passport and stamped visa) they need to carry? (Something like revised I-134 with my details?)

Your brother did not "sponsor" your parents' visa.

He may have provided an affidavit of support/an invitation/w2s/whatever, etc on his own volition. These documents are never required for a B2 visa, and odds are they were never looked at. The only requirements are 1)passport, 2)completed ds160, 2)payment, 3)biometrics, 4)interview. 

That aside, the only thing they must travel with is a return ticket. 

Archived