RE RFE Responded

Coomar

Original petition was approved in September 2016 for Client A and VISA was stamped for Client A at ABC in December 2016. By that time Client A did not have a position at ABC and I was asked to travel for a new project in June 2017 for client B at DEF. I-94, I-797 is valid till March 2019.In September 2017 I got an RFE on my amendment and it was responded with the Client Letter, Pay slips, Education Documents, Resume etc. This project at DEF location for Client B ended in January 2018. I got a new project in GHI location in January 2018. But my Employer did not put a fresh Amendment as there was an RFE responded and did not withdraw the amendment, instead created a new amendment to Client B at DEF location for Amendment for location GHI Client C. I got a Re-RFE on my DEF Amendment, the same day my Amendment receipt was received for Client C, I have responded to it last week with the new SOW for Client B and all my initial supporting’s with additional Certification and trainings attended during this time, as I was asked respond on how I can perform the roles and responsibilities in the initial job description as per the SOW and initial response.

1. Is it legal to continue work with client-C through the same Employer till my I-94 expired or my amendment or petition was adjudicated (Mar 2019)?

2. What happens if the Amendment RFE for Client B gets rejected? Do I file a new Amendment for Client C?

3. What are my options if I have to change employer?

Archived