221g Blue slip issued for Arrest history

Raj-AMC

HI Experts & Friends,

I had arrested on 2015 fro shoplifting case (Felony) and the case was dismissed as Nolle Prosequi on 2016. 

I came to India on July 2017 and went for a stamping. i made a big mistake in DS160 that i gave wrong answer(Gave NO) for arrest question. Honestly i though the case was dismissed and not need to reference it anywhere and i haven's brought the court documents and police report. So VO gave me a 221g Blue slip and asked me to email that two document. After reading the forum then only i realized my mistake and the case status is still Administrative processing and no update yet. 

I found an attorney in my own interest and they prepared waiver form if in case that 221g leads that am fraud and denied my visa. in between my petition got expired and my current employer has filed the extension (I disclosed my arrest history and court documents this time) and it got approved on Feb 2018. Then as per my own hired Attorney advise, i scheduled a new appointment for visa interview and went for PA on Mar 10th 2018. This time i filled all correct answers in DS160. VO officer asked very basic questions and asked about what i did in store. i explained everything and she asked did i drink while shoplifting. i said NO. Then she asked court documents and police reports and i gave everything. then she went inside and came back to her seat and started to write it in 221g blue slip. As per my Attorney suggestion i turned it my Waiver form. but VO officer told she is not aware of this and she not need the document. after my request she collected that documents and provided me a 221g Blue slip and just they ticked "Visa is refused for Administrative Processing." they didn't asked me to submit any documents and VO officer told i will receive an email for further process and may be i have to reappear for another interview in embassy. 

Finally they collected my passport and copies of court disposition document, police report. They keep my passport with them and asked me to leave for a day. My Attorney told waiver form will help if my first 221g is declared as am fraud or denied. other wise waiver form is not considerable one. 

My new petition got approved till Sep 2020. what are my chances now to get it approved my visa or how long it will take to complete the process. 

Appreciate for your time to read my history and your valuable answers. Please throw me some light.

Thanks,

Raj.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Catty123 said:

what is the status of your case now.? Did you get your Visa Stamped.?

My case was dismissed as Nolle Prosequi after done the pre trial diversion program. 

221g is still in Admin proc. No update. Have you stamped successfully after your incident happened ?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived