Is I-140 required for US Visa Stamping

daya_cnu

Hi Guys,

I do have an I-140 but i have spelling mistake, i checked with lawyer she explicitly mentioned it is not required and I dont have to worry about it.

But my gut feels uncomfortable, perhaps anyone with similar experience or know how could help me on this.

PS: I have my stamping next week in Mexico City

Thanks

Daya

10 hours ago, daya_cnu said:

Hi Guys,

I do have an I-140 but i have spelling mistake, i checked with lawyer she explicitly mentioned it is not required and I dont have to worry about it.

But my gut feels uncomfortable, perhaps anyone with similar experience or know how could help me on this.

Thanks

Daya

No need to worry about spelling mistake in I-140, they will not even ask to show it. these two are independent process with no relation to other except extension of H1B beyond six years based on approved I-140.

On 4/3/2018 at 10:16 PM, daya_cnu said:

Hi Guys,

Thanks

Daya

I will just carry the i140 even though there is a spelling mistake. I went to MAtamoros last year and was asked to show the i140. I gave the officer my copy but she didnt even look at it.

Archived