RFE for change of status from F2 to F1

pvkumar

Applied for a change of status from F2 to F1 and received RFE to submit following:

1. Residence abroad: I own a property for which I am paying loan every month, can I submit those documents? 

2. Ability to pay tuition and living expenses: I submitted my spouses pay stubs and a bank certificate with personal funds from India. i am now asked to submit an affidavit of support from my spouse and proof to show that funds from India are immediately available to me. What kind of documents will I need for the second case to show that the funds are immediately available for me.

3. Proof of US address: I am in US for 1 year 6 months till now and we changed 3 addresses and have address proofs for all of them. Will changing address frequently affect my COS process?

4. Intent to Depart US: I am asked to submit evidence such as an airline ticket or proof of departure transportation arrangements or evidence to show that I have funds necessary to secure timely departure from the US. What kind of documents can I provide for this?

Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...

Archived