J1 wavier 2018 Timeline

j1wavierIndia

On 6/26/2018 at 11:17 AM, needawaiver said:

Hi @holyriver6@gmail.com,

You mentioned "clearance" before. I has been almost 3 months since USCIS received my case so I email them. But they told me the case has been delay due to "security checks in progress".

I wonder how long this "security checks" issue usually takes.

They say all this rubbish. The truth is they are understaffed and they cannot do things in time. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 4/12/2018 at 9:14 AM, hardshipwaiver said:

Report my timeline, mine is a hardship waiver.

Recommendation Sent April, 11 2018
Change of Address Received March, 05 2018
Sponsor Views (Received) Received February, 06 2018
Request for Sponsor Views Sent January, 29 2018
Form I-612 Received January, 23 2018
Form I-613 Received January, 23 2018

your case is very fast, could you please share your reasons or more details?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2018 at 4:21 PM, j1wavierIndia said:

Do we have to fill I-612 and submit it to USCIS if we have applied through "No Objection" after "Favorable Recommendation Sent" from DOS? I haven't received the Form I-797C, Notice of Action/receipt notice that shows your receipt number. Can any advice please?

Thanks

I612.PNG

Hai,

I also have same question. I am applying now for J waiver based upon "Non objection". Do I need to file I-612 also ? or just DS 3035 is enough. Please help me.

• 1 month later...

The Instructions to form I-612 state:

Do not file Form I-612 with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) if you are seeking a waiver of the two-year foreign residence requirement based on:
1. A request by an interested U.S. Government Agency (IGA);
2. A written statement from your country of citizenship or nationality or last foreign residence that it has no objection to
the waiver (also called “No Objection”); or
3. A request from a state public health department, or its equivalent, to permit you to work as a physician in a medically
underserved area (also called “Conrad Waiver Program”).

Hi,  

HERE my timeline,

September 2017 Dos was sent.

December 2017 Non objection letter and FR letter was sent to Uscis.

January 4 received 2 receipts from Uscis. One from California and other from Vermont. 

May 2 approval from Vermont, i called Uscis and turned out, this approval had the wrong alien number and my case is the one from California.

August 10, received a letter from California case asking the copies of mine and my husbands passaports and all visas. 

August 13, They received evidence and no more updates.

Yesterday They schedule my 485 interview for next month. I Will call and ask for an expedit because i am afraid They deny my case and i have to start again. 

They approved with wrong alien number. They opened 2 cases on my waiver.. everything is on my favor. I Just need a nice Officer to act on my interview.

Archived