H1 Transtered and i140 pending and visa not approved yet

Radha Reddy Hyderabad

Hi All,

I came to USA 2 yrs back on Employer A . now the Employer A moved (h1 transfer) me to Employer B (his other company) and started GC process and my PERM has approved and applied for i140 which is pending and my Transfer from Employer A to Employer B got 2nd Ref.

My Employer A visa extends on Aug 2018.

Question:

1. Few  of friends said resolving 2nd ref is tough . is it so?

2. If the Transfer from Employer A to Employer B rejected . what options i have?

3. if the i140 is approved and Transfer from Employer A to Employer B is rejected then the i140 valid ?

Thank you,

kindly address my Q

Lxs,

On 3/29/2018 at 8:53 AM, Radha Reddy Hyderabad said:

Hi All,

I came to USA 2 yrs back on Employer A . now the Employer A moved (h1 transfer) me to Employer B (his other company) and started GC process and my PERM has approved and applied for i140 which is pending and my Transfer from Employer A to Employer B got 2nd Ref.

Question:

2. If the Transfer from Employer A to Employer B rejected . what options i have?

3. if the i140 is approved and Transfer from Employer A to Employer B is rejected then the i140 valid ?

Thank you,

kindly address my Q

klaxmi361@gmail.com

Lxs,

On 3/29/2018 at 8:53 AM, Radha Reddy Hyderabad said:

Hi All,

Question:

Thank you,

kindly address my Q

Lxs,

Hi All,

I have the same situation. I'm currently with employer A and got an offer from employer B. My employer A dont know my that I'm making a move (transferring H1) and he's applying I 140. My employer B will apply transfer at the same exact time. Do you think this will be a problem as both the petitions are going to USCIS as the same time from different employers.

Thank you very much

Archived