H1B location Amendment RFE

sandeepika

Hi i am working for a client on behalf o my employer in XYZ location on H1b which is valid till June 2019. i was asked to move to ABC location for the same client by the same employer. so my employer raised a H1B location amendment and i got an RFE on it. if my amednment gets rejected will i be asked to travel back to XYZ location and work from there or will i be sent back to India?

I heard that on Feb 22nd 2018, a new law came in where the H1B amendment rejection can expire the H1B too. I am not sure about this.

In my case I am working for the same employer and same client.

Any clarification regarding this will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Sandeep.

5 hours ago, sandeepika said:

Hi i am working for a client on behalf o my employer in XYZ location on H1b which is valid till June 2019. i was asked to move to ABC location for the same client by the same employer. so my employer raised a H1B location amendment and i got an RFE on it. if my amednment gets rejected will i be asked to travel back to XYZ location and work from there or will i be sent back to India?

I heard that on Feb 22nd 2018, a new law came in where the H1B amendment rejection can expire the H1B too. I am not sure about this.

In my case I am working for the same employer and same client.

Any clarification regarding this will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Sandeep.

same client ..same employer ... and USCIS is challenging their own previous decision?. This is nonsense.. Well.. 

• 1 month later...

Archived