EEE Degree - Applying H1B extension - Working as Cognos Developer - How Education relates to Job duties

I have total of 9+ years of IT experience. I worked on PL/SQL developer,  Informatia Developer and Cognos Developer. I primary worked on DWH Technology. Currently, I'm working as full time for a American Company.  In my degree, I have had C, C++, RDMS and Maths which are related to IT background. When I joined TCS a fresher, they gave me training on IT subjects.

Currently I'm working Cognos Developer. For my current H1B extension, my attorney is asking How Education relates to current Job duties.

Implement Cognos reports as defined by business users, • Deliver, maintain, and troubleshoot as well as enhance BI functionality and apply the toolset for Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse solutions • Performance tuning of Cognos reports • Work with technical specifications and related documentation • Data Warehouse and SQL knowledge (3-5 years of essential experience) • Implementation of Cognos cubes • Develops, supports and implements Business Intelligence (BI) solutions, multi-dimensional cubes, and relational models as well as complex reports. • Utilizes skills and business knowledge for the migration of applications to Dev, UAT and Production environment. •  • Designs, develops, tests, implements and supports reporting solutions and enhancements. • Creates and maintains documentation to support the full software development lifecycle • Mentors others in areas of expertise, including current technologies, systems, business practices, and standards. • Evaluates business requirements and processes to provide possible solutions and accurate estimates for development efforts. • Effectively communicates with business partners, peers, and management. • Shape and enhance the Cognos technical design and development process Desired qualifications: • 

I needed some inputs and help to write effectively to support my  Education relates to current Job duties.   

Thanks in-advance for your support and help!!

Archived