H4 validity after H1B expire

Hi ,

My Wife has H4 Valid till May 2019 , but my H1B is expiring in April ,2018 and I applied for extension , I would like to know if my extension get denied then can she staty till 2019 or she has to leave the country with me . Also how much time USCIS give after deniel notice , as I am worried if my H1B extnesion decesion comes after April 2019 then how much days I will get to wind up everything  as I spent more then 7 years in this country.

Thanks!!

My Wife has H4 Valid till May 2019 , but my H1B is expiring in April ,2018 and I applied for extension , I would like to know if my extension get denied then can she staty till 2019 or she has to leave the country with me . --When primary applicant case is denied , all dependent visa as well goes along. 

Also how much time USCIS give after deniel notice , as I am worried if my H1B extnesion decesion comes after April 2019 then how much days I will get to wind up everything  as I spent more then 7 years in this country. --its advisable to leave the country asap to avoid any future entry problem. As long as you stay inside US with pending decision (upto 240 days) after H1B extention filing it is legal. 

Archived