EB1C reporting requirement

I had the following questions on my eligibility for EB1C filing: I have been a manager in India within the prior 3 years and am a manager now in the US:

- My role is to get involved in the project from the initial stage until completion, with other managerial tasks as assigned. As part of the project I manage various tasks like workshops, deliverable co-ordination and provisioning, estimation etc. At the start of the project I am assigned with a set of resources(managers and technical resources) who would report into me during the life cycle of project execution, and would be released on completion. I do not perform their appraisals.

My question: For EB1C filing:

1. Is it compulsory that I should be doing the appraisals of my reports 

2. Would the above mentioned reporting structure satisfy the requirements

3. Is it mandatory to have the reports in US or offshore(indirect) reports would suffice

Thanks,

• 2 years later...
On 3/22/2018 at 4:57 PM, rajk123 said:

I had the following questions on my eligibility for EB1C filing: I have been a manager in India within the prior 3 years and am a manager now in the US:

- My role is to get involved in the project from the initial stage until completion, with other managerial tasks as assigned. As part of the project I manage various tasks like workshops, deliverable co-ordination and provisioning, estimation etc. At the start of the project I am assigned with a set of resources(managers and technical resources) who would report into me during the life cycle of project execution, and would be released on completion. I do not perform their appraisals.

My question: For EB1C filing:

1. Is it compulsory that I should be doing the appraisals of my reports 

2. Would the above mentioned reporting structure satisfy the requirements

3. Is it mandatory to have the reports in US or offshore(indirect) reports would suffice

Thanks,

Did you get your answer?