All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ms2964

F1 to H1B Visa Stamping at Vancouver, CA

Hi All,

I am planning for H1B stamping from F1 status at Vancouver, CA location. I graduated in Information Systems in Dec 2014. Worked on OPT status from Jan 2015 to Sep 2016. Working on H1B status from Oct 2016 to till date. Working on EC model.  Work location is Seattle.

Is change of status advisable at a different consulate other than home country? Did any of you go through this scenario in the recent times?  Any inputs would be much appreciated. 

Thanks,

MS

14 hours ago, ms2964 said:

Hi All,

I am planning for H1B stamping from F1 status at Vancouver, CA location. I graduated in Information Systems in Dec 2014. Worked on OPT status from Jan 2015 to Sep 2016. Working on H1B status from Oct 2016 to till date. Working on EC model.  Work location is Seattle.

Is change of status advisable at a different consulate other than home country? Did any of you go through this scenario in the recent times?  Any inputs would be much appreciated. 

Thanks,

MS

Yes you can opt Vancouver.  Please kindly check ur personal message here on murthy forum

I am planning on going to Vancouver mid-next month for a stamping as well, and this will be my second time at the Vancouver location. The first experience was great, with no issues.