EB2 India progression

Currently its 22 Dec 2008. Every month its moving 7 days.

Next bulletin (May 2018) it might be 01 Jan 2009.

Next (June 2018) 08 or 15 Jan 2009.

July 2018 it might be 22 Jan 2009

Aug 2018 it might be 01 Feb 2009

Sept 2018 it might be 08 Feb 2009

Oct 2018 it might be 15 Feb 2009.

So end of the year I am 100% sure your date would be current.

Congratulations!

Thanks for your projection. I however have been always skeptical about the moving dates. I have been watching the movement for very long time,  from 2009 since I started the process. It used to have retrogression and dates jumped up and down by few days to many years. Now they have it moved forward by few days only. However, I don't know it if will continue to do so. About 6 months ago, it was moving ahead by a month, then 3 weeks and now week. So, although it is pattern, things can take off in either direction. I am being optimistic and careful...that's all we can do.

I, however, am very concern about now that if it moves a week in a month that means it will take 4 times time. So, doing little projection further as today's dates are in end of 2008, just imagine that if you start green card process now, it will take about 36 years to become current. That is if you work for that much time. So retirement could come earlier than PD! 

• 4 weeks later...
On 22/03/2018 at 9:43 AM, care_candidate said:

Thanks for your projection. I however have been always skeptical about the moving dates. I have been watching the movement for very long time,  from 2009 since I started the process. It used to have retrogression and dates jumped up and down by few days to many years. Now they have it moved forward by few days only. However, I don't know it if will continue to do so. About 6 months ago, it was moving ahead by a month, then 3 weeks and now week. So, although it is pattern, things can take off in either direction. I am being optimistic and careful...that's all we can do.

I, however, am very concern about now that if it moves a week in a month that means it will take 4 times time. So, doing little projection further as today's dates are in end of 2008, just imagine that if you start green card process now, it will take about 36 years to become current. That is if you work for that much time. So retirement could come earlier than PD! 

Or new government could do CIR which either can get you GC quickly or ask you to leave :)

Archived