Need help with my upcoming Tourism Visa

KGUNTHA

Hello group, hope all is well. 

Need your suggestion on my upcoming travel visa attempt. Below is the complete scenario.

First attempt: B2 Tourism Visa rejected at Hyderabad Consulate for both myself and my spouse in the year 2008. Reason: Not satisfactory. Invitation  letter supported by my co-brother's son. 

Second Attempt: B2 Tourism Visa rejected at Hyderabad Consulate for both myself and my spouse in the year 20015. Reason: Not satisfactory. Invitation  letter supported by own brother's son in this case.

While my intentions for applying the tourism visa is solely for Tourism reasons only, I did not understand the reasons for rejection and neither I was given any reason for rejection. I am looking for a third attempt to apply for the B2 visa again. This time  I do have an option of a) being invited by my maternal uncle's son this time [or] b)  thru the graduation ceremony of my wife's own sibling's daughter. I have the graduation invite letter being sent. 

Considering the rejection cases above, what is my best bet to choose between both the above options a (or) b. In either cases I do have strong supporting letters from both  where and when required in terms of invite letter, complete itenary for US Tourism including tentative plan , accommodations etc. 

About myself, I am a working government employee aged 53 years with decent pay and enough finances to support my US Tourism. I also do have strong supporting and leave letters from the organization where I am currently working. 

Looking forward for a great suggestion, 

Thanks in advance

Karunakar

Archived