221(g) Blue slip with document and passport returned

Ado

Hi Friends,

Do anyone here with following VISA experience and received 221(g) blue slip ?

1. Questions: Regular questions about project, salary and employer/client.
  2. Passport: Returned during VISA interview.
  3. Documents: Scanned and returned during VISA interview : i797, i129, LCA, client letter, employee validation letter.
  4. CAEC status: Administrative Processing (No update since interview date - March 8th).
11 hours ago, Ado said:

Hi Friends,

Do anyone here with following VISA experience and received 221(g) blue slip ?

1. Questions: Regular questions about project, salary and employer/client.
  2. Passport: Returned during VISA interview.
  3. Documents: Scanned and returned during VISA interview : i797, i129, LCA, client letter, employee validation letter.
  4. CAEC status: Administrative Processing (No update since interview date - March 8th).

For knowledge purpose, shared from someone
Blue Slip: A 221g Blue slip is given when the additional documentation is required. After submitting the required documents, a decision will be taken by the Consulate.

Pink Slip: A 221g Pink slip is handed out when your application needs further administrative processing. The consulate will notify you once the processing is done. This form is most likely issued when the Visa Officer is doubtful about your current employer or work related information. You will be given a reference id and you can track the status online.

Yellow Slip: A 221 g Yellow slip denotes general type of administrative processing. The Consulate looks at all the documentation provided by the candidate and the employer.

White Slip: A 221g White slip denotes requirement for further processing by the USCIS. The Consulate pushes back these kinds of cases to the USCIS and the decision is taken based on the information obtained from the USCIS.

23 hours ago, venkatramrm@gmail.com said:

For knowledge purpose, shared from someone
Blue Slip: A 221g Blue slip is given when the additional documentation is required. After submitting the required documents, a decision will be taken by the Consulate.

Pink Slip: A 221g Pink slip is handed out when your application needs further administrative processing. The consulate will notify you once the processing is done. This form is most likely issued when the Visa Officer is doubtful about your current employer or work related information. You will be given a reference id and you can track the status online.

Yellow Slip: A 221 g Yellow slip denotes general type of administrative processing. The Consulate looks at all the documentation provided by the candidate and the employer.

White Slip: A 221g White slip denotes requirement for further processing by the USCIS. The Consulate pushes back these kinds of cases to the USCIS and the decision is taken based on the information obtained from the USCIS.

As far as I know, there is no meaning of color of the slip. different consulate uses different colors. Slip color really do not have any value apart from it.

20 hours ago, Raj-AMC said:

Did they asked you to send any documents or any tick mark in 221g form ? Usually they take sometime to verify the docs if they asked and you sent else its just a verification process and keep your hope up. 

All the best.

I had all the document with me. no document was missing. VO told me the need additional backoffice work to be done before they can issue my VISA. He scanned all documents and returned every document along with my passport.

9 hours ago, Machman232 said:

Hi Ado, 

I was issued 221g blue in Chennai consulate last week. No additional docs were highlighted in the slip. 

Any updates on your case please share 

No update yet. did they tell you if any of your documents is missing ?. did they sent you an email to submit additional documents ?. IS your employment EVC or EC or EVVC model ?

On 3/19/2018 at 9:09 AM, Ado said:

No update yet. did they tell you if any of your documents is missing ?. did they sent you an email to submit additional documents ?. IS your employment EVC or EC or EVVC model ?

No they didn't ask for any documents. No email send to me, but yesterday my client got an email asking about my roles , duration of the project. I am in EVVC model 

On 3/21/2018 at 6:03 PM, Machman232 said:

No they didn't ask for any documents. No email send to me, but yesterday my client got an email asking about my roles , duration of the project. I am in EVVC model 

Looks like we are in the same boat

What was your interview date ?

When was your client get verification call ?

Did you get email from consulate to submit passport ?

Mine is:

MARCH-08 - Interview

MARCH-15 - Client gets verification call

Waiting since then.

On 3/22/2018 at 10:37 AM, Ado said:

Looks like we are in the same boat

What was your interview date ?

When was your client get verification call ?

Did you get email from consulate to submit passport ?

Mine is:

MARCH-08 - Interview

MARCH-15 - Client gets verification call

Waiting since then.

March 15 - Interview 

March  22 - Client responded to verification email 

No updates yet 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Hi All,