No Objection statement receipt question

HAA

I have a question regarding receipt of NO Objection Statement by DOS.

My DS-3035 and other documents were received by DOS and posted on the site on March 7, 2018.

The NOS was mailed and received  by DOS on the same day (USPS tracking shows as such) . However, the NOS is not indicated as received

on the DOS waiver system.  What does that mean? Is there an expected lag time between receipt of NOS and showing up on the waiver system? Any advice will be much appreciated.

Thank you

HAA

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in a very similar situation. My DS-3035 and other documents were received by DOS and posted on the site on February 28, 2018. The Canadian Embassy mailed their No Objection Statement on February 27 but it is not posted on the site yet. I contacted the Canadian Embassy and they emailed the statement again on March 22, but it's not showing any update on the site yet. I emailed the Waiver Division on March 21, but haven't heard back yet. 

• 1 month later...

Hi J1 waiver India,

yes it did. It took almost a month to show received. But they backdated the receipt date to the actual date they received the NOS. Yes my application is through no objection (Fulbright ..so not so much to hope for...)

Archived