What documents to prepare for arrest record but no case

Sopno

Hi,

I was arrested couple of years back for class  B misdemeanor and was fingerprinted. However, DA declined to file any charges and it never went to court. I have asked the court clerk and they said they can't provide me any certified copy as there is no court record. What documents do I need to prepare for Visa interview as I don't have any certified court copy? 

Any suggestion would be highly appreciated. Thank you. 

On 3/15/2018 at 2:46 PM, Sopno said:

Hi,

I was arrested couple of years back for class  B misdemeanor and was fingerprinted. However, DA declined to file any charges and it never went to court. I have asked the court clerk and they said they can't provide me any certified copy as there is no court record. What documents do I need to prepare for Visa interview as I don't have any certified court copy? 

Any suggestion would be highly appreciated. Thank you. 

Carry Court letter or DA letter with an Immigration attorney memo letter stating you are not inadmissible even if no charges are filed.

• 7 months later...

HI,

Did you go out of united states or for stamping? can you please share your experience coz I'm in the same situation I really need some guidance i have a visa interview coming up and can you suggest some good immigration attorney help out in writing a memo ?

Archived