Will my Greencard be revoked?.

Hello,

I got my greencard thru my husband in 2011. I was in Texas and he was in Minnesota but in my greencard application he mentioned that we both were living together in IL and I signed those documents without reviewing . In 2013 I got divorced and now I applied for the naturalization and during the interview, officer raised a concern saying your info provided in the greencard application is not matching to the info I provided during the interview process.  And he said I will receive a letter in mail.

Usually if we are not living at one location and if we apply for greencard there will be an additional interview process with greencard it seems. But for me it was just the biometrics.

I am trying to understand if there will be any problem with my greencard now? Will they take any kind of action on my green card?

Please help me in clarifying this.

3 hours ago, pontevecchio said:

You keep a lawyer on retainer and in the loop and he will deal with the matter appropriately once the response arrives. You have to be proactive in such matters.

If the conditions for the GC were removed officially, you should have nothing to worry.

yeah I spoke to couple of lawyers but everybody was asking me to wait till I receive the mail from USCIS. I am really scared if there will be any issue with my current green card.

Archived