Second H1B Extension denied & possible open options

Dear Team

My second H1B Extension denied recently (march-06-2018) And yet to receive denial receipt.

Please let me if the below are only option left open :

1)Can i extend my H1B again after sometime , if so what would the time gap from denial period to apply for extension?

2)Or can i go for new petition if my case comes under H1B Cap exempt , as i stayed in USA for 3 and half years 

3)Or Shall i go for Appeal/MTR ,once i receive reasons for denial . Is Appeal and MTR same ? If applied for MTR what would be the chances of approval ?

Request you suggestion

As a general advice, hire an attorney immediately. What is your background?

Work area (IT/Non IT)

Direct or indirect employer

Work from home/office

Big/small company

no/some time out of status

If this is your second extension, what was changed after your first extension approved?

Or did you make any mistake in application this time?

One of these answer will reveal your true cause.

• 3 weeks later...

I hope you have valid I94 for sometime and just that your extention is denied. 

1)Can i extend my H1B again after sometime , if so what would the time gap from denial period to apply for extension?.

-- If current I94 is not expired you can file new petition again before I94 expires. 

2)Or can i go for new petition if my case comes under H1B Cap exempt , as i stayed in USA for 3 and half years 

--your H1B shall be used under Cap exempt as long as your I94 is valid or you maintain some other visa status legally. 

3)Or Shall i go for Appeal/MTR ,once i receive reasons for denial . Is Appeal and MTR same ? If applied for MTR what would be the chances of approval ? --I have heard success stories of MTR , please talk to an attorney. 

Request you suggestion

Archived