Questions about "Fourth (FB4): Brothers and Sisters of Adult Citizens"

I have two questions for the I-130 filed for my sisters on May-08th-2011. Their priority date is also the same as filling date.

Question #1:
When I filled I-130 for my one sister at that time she was *not* married. But now she is married and has a child who turned 3 years of age. After taking an advice from a UICIS.gov call center, sometime in 2014 I sent the updated status with her marriage certificate, her husband's DOB and daughter's DOB. I have not received any acknowledgment for the paper being received USCIS.gov. 
My questions are, should I resend those papers? Will there be any problem in such case of changing the status from filing date i.e. unmarried to married applicant?

Question # 2:
For my other sister she has two children, today one is 18 years old (girl) and other is 14 years old (boy). My question is regarding the age of the child in her case when the priority date becomes current. Based on the current data both of the sisters priority dates can be current sometimes on March 2023 or beyond. (as per the https://www.myprioritydate.com/). Based on this estimate of approximately 5 years from today, the girl will be 23 years and boy will be 19 years old. Clearly girls will be above 21 years of age (may be not be not married by then), do the US consulate just reject one child and over other because of age? Just curious, as this will definitely make hard for my sister or as a family to make a decision at that time. 

Archived