Previous stay in US

I am scheduled appear form my employment based Adjustment Of Status interview along with my wife in 3rd week of March, 2018. My case has been transferred from National Backlog Center to local office .

I am working for the same employer who filed my PERM , I-140, and I-485 (AOS).  I have all the original documents to take to the interview like original birth and marriage certificates, passports, Drivers licenses, SSN cards, All W2s, pay stubs, original previous H1/H4 approvals, I-20s, educational degrees , marriage album  etc. and employer is  going to provide employment verification letter.  I have one question which I need to ask. 

I entered the US in the year 2000 on F1 visa for my graduate degree and then switched to H1 and have been on H1 till date.

In 1985, when I was 11 years old, my father who used to work in a bank was transferred to the bank's New York branch for 4 year assignment from April, 1985 to June, 1989. He was on L1 visa. During this time, me and my mother accompanied him and I was on L2 visa. I entered the US on L2 visa in April, 1985 and left in June,1989 upon completion of my father's assignment. While living in New York from 1985 to 1989, I was in elementary school and then high school.

After consulting my employer's attorney, the attorney suggested that it is better to provide this info on I-485 and also My SSN was issued during my stay in New York in the 80's.  This info about my entry and stay in the US on L2 status has been provided in Part 14 (additional information) of the I-485 form . However I do not have the original  passport(s) used during my entry and stay in US from 1985 to 1989 as it was more than 30 years ago . My parents did have photo copies of 2  pages of those passports - the page  which shows only my name and the page which has the L2 visa stamps and US entry stamps when I entered the US in 1985 and 1988 on L2 visa. These photo copies have been attached to the I-485 application (do not have page which has my picture and Date of birth)

I have have also obtained a notarized affidavit from my father which states that he was in US on L1 from 1985 to 1989 and I am his son and was on L2 visa during that time period and left US in 1989. (this doc is not submitted with I-485 but am planning to take it to the interview)

My question is.  will this additional info about stay from 1985 to 1989 on L2 visa cause any issues during AOS interview as I cannot produce the old original passports. I can produce other documents like mark-sheets and certificates from the schools I attended in new York from 1985 to 1989.

Thank You,

Archived