Effect of previous job descriptions on currently applied during green card process

harimech13

I work at XYZ company as a Engineer since 2013, in both of my H1B and H1B extension my company filed the LCA with a job description and its prevailing wage came out as LEVEL 2.

In 2018 my company started the green card process and the first step of the process is Prevailing Wage Determination (PWD) and in this step my company summited the same Job description with one additional certification and the prevailing wage came out the determination process was as a LEVEL 4 job.  

Now, my company is planning to revise the job description again (which may be determined as LEVEL 2 or 3 in Prevailing Wage Determination) and resubmit it for prevailing wage re-determination or submit it as a new application under the same title “Engineer”.

By doing this,

Will my PERM application gets audited because the job description submitted during my H1B extension has additional duties (such as lead and direct projects) when compared to the new job description that will be submitted during the Prevailing wage determination of the green card process?

Archived