EB1c elegibility check

Deep USA123

Hello All! I have been working for a multinational Indian company since December 2009. My company got L-1B visa stamped for me in Feb 2011 although I was working in managerial capacity. My company then sent me to the United States on April 2011. Due to some unavoidable circumstances, I had to go back to India in January 21 2012. Afterwards, I kept working at offshore as a manager until January 14 2013 as my company again sent me to the United States. Since then, I am in the US. In between, my company got my L-1B extended and then got it converted to L-1A as well. Now, my company decided to file green card for me. Please let me if I am eligible for GC under EB1c or not? I can provide evidences for my offshore managerial experience.

Can I show my offshore managerial experience between January 21 2012 and January 14 2013 in my EB1c petition?

Or 

Do I need to show my managerial experience of the period before I first traveled to the US?

One year of managerial experience outside the US should be in continuation or not? FYI - the word "continuation" has not been used on the USCIS website: " If the alien is already in the United States working for the same employer or a subsidiary or affiliate of the firm or corporation, or other legal entity by which the alien was employed overseas, in the three years preceding entry as a nonimmigrant, the alien was employed by the entity abroad for at least one year in a managerial or executive capacity;"

Archived