Successful H1 B Visa Stamping, Matamoras MX

yamohan

My Experience..

My finger printing was done on Feb 12 and interview was done on Feb 13.Below are the questions asked for the Visa Interview  Matamoros consulate.

Questions :  Can I have your I 797 ,  What's your role ( Full Time ) , What is your highest degree then collect your passport at 3 - 3  30 pm Yellow slip.

All 5 who went on Feb 13 got there Visa.

This is my first time to this consulate it went smooth. I used the services of Salvador. 

This hotel is very safe and food is also GOOD. His services are EXCELLENT. He is been doing this from more than 10 - 16 years and people who work here are also very welcoming n nice.

In simple way you can feel like HOME in Mexico you can just go and follow with Salvador and his team GREAT WORK !!

I decided to go with Salvador services as I heard from many. Trust me, all these reviews are in fact true. He is a very good person and helped us in every aspect. You can get all details here https://mexicovisaservices.com/

Here are my learnings and my thoughts. Hope this helps All the Best !!

1. Please post your experiences in Forum as this helps many people like us NOT limiting to WATTS APP.
  1. Carry all documents ; The officers next to me did know what is going around with H1 B employees and they will make sure based on your DS 160 what are you up to and also before issuing VISA there intensions are clear to do what they are doing is correct. They did mention to next officer while I was right behind a family.

For Example :  A H1 B employee with Wife and Kid has been asked all questions starting from 2010 why you did not travel then ? What is current role  What are your responsibilities , what is your salary , what does your company do etc.

Another example : With different officer , Asked all the basic questions and since family with 3 kids asked all birth certificates , marriage certificate etc 

1. Most H1 B Interviews so far are definitely are limited to few questions than other consulates. And Definitely APPROVALS are max and 221 G hits are very few in last year to my knowledge ( < 10 )
  2. There is one case which I know having PIMS delay in last 2 weeks
  1. Also on FEB 12 Visa Interview one employee I see received an ADMIN processing NOT 221G particularly and expected to receive passport on FEB 14/15th. (  FYI .. After interview what I saw he was told to wait until they send an email noting mentioned as any 221G or PIMS ) so expect this in case they would additional time in cases like this. Not sure of more details on this.
  2. Plan your outbound TRAVEL in flexible way;  As there are PRINTING DELAYS (other reasons) in this consulate which happened for FEB 12th Visa slot people and  3 guys are given passport the next day not on same day. New American Airlines flights starting from 2/15/2018 from 7 30 pm from BRO would help many.
  3. Follow regulations in carrying Mexican Visa; As this place is not that safe to travel as advised by this consulate. Better to carry Mexican visa to avoid any legal issues during your stay.

NOTE : As mentioned by others here earlier, Some people are trying to refer people who go for stamping in mexico  local guys who help for accommodation by creating whatsapp groups. Helping is good but they are trying to make this a business and earn money. If the people in the US consulate somehow come to know about these things ,like Jamaica going for VISA stamping in mexico will slowly be removed and ultimately we will suffer. My sincere request is to not encourage such people.

Thank you

Archived