H1B Amendment and transfer I-129 denied

PrakashC

I came to US through an Employer X in H1B visa on 2016 Feb 14. My I-94 is valid until August 10 2018. Stamping in my passport is valid until July 31 2018.
By September 2016, i transferred my visa to  Employer Y. The I 797 is valid until May 31 2018.
since my project is done in a location, i moved to another client in california (for the same employer Y) on November 2017. As part of it an amendent and Extension is filed in premium mode. With the receipt number i moved to California and started working. But got RFE asking for proof of employer and employee relationship. All the documents are given and my employer Y replied for the RFE on Jan 31. But on Feb 13 i got the status as 'I 129 denied'. Yet to get the physical copy from USCIS. 
1. What are my options here? Should i go for appeal for the same case?
2. How long can i stay in US now?
4. Can i ask my employer Y to assign me to a different client/location/project and ask them to file a fresh case and with a new receipt, can i start working in a different location/client??
5, Or can i transfer my visa again to another employer Z and conitnue working in US for a different client/Location?
6. My friends say that since i have the I94 valid until May 31 2018 ( as per latest I 797) or August 10 2018 as per the I94 site, no need to go out of the country. Is it true?
7.  I have got a new born 15 days old. Yet to get SSN and US Passport and Indian Visa/OCI card for him. Can i ask my employer to raise this to USCIS and buy some time on humanitarian grounds?

1. What are my options here? Should i go for appeal for the same case?

You get into out of status Immediately, you need to leave the country as soon as possible. 
2. How long can i stay in US now?

You get into out of status Immediately, you need to leave the country as soon as possible. 

4. Can i ask my employer Y to assign me to a different client/location/project and ask them to file a fresh case and with a new receipt, can i start working in a different location/client??

yes you can do that but it has to be anew H1B application. and once they get the reciept you can start working.

5, Or can i transfer my visa again to another employer Z and conitnue working in US for a different client/Location?

yes you can do that but it has to be anew H1B application. and once they get the reciept you can start working.
6. My friends say that since i have the I94 valid until May 31 2018 ( as per latest I 797) or August 10 2018 as per the I94 site, no need to go out of the country. Is it true?

I94 validity is different from status, you can have your H1B till 2020 but if it gets revoked the I94 gets affected too !!

7.  I have got a new born 15 days old. Yet to get SSN and US Passport and Indian Visa/OCI card for him. Can i ask my employer to raise this to USCIS and buy some time on humanitarian grounds.

very less often this can be considered with the present Immigration laws in place you can have 20 more days for extension !

Archived