H1b is denied

SatheeshUscis

In your other post you mentioned that your extension got a NOID status last week. So are u expecting that it will eventually be denied or is it denied already?

Anyway, since it's the extension petition that is either denied or you are expecting to be denied, you are cap-exempt and any employer can file a cap-exempt petition for you. Depending on your I-94 expiration on your current H1B, your next H1B approval could be a consular processing one.

12 hours ago, Surfer123 said:

In your other post you mentioned that your extension got a NOID status last week. So are u expecting that it will eventually be denied or is it denied already?

Anyway, since it's the extension petition that is either denied or you are expecting to be denied, you are cap-exempt and any employer can file a cap-exempt petition for you. Depending on your I-94 expiration on your current H1B, your next H1B approval could be a consular processing one.

This is my extension petition and my I 94 is about to end in March 5...Am I eligible for cap exemption after March 5

Archived