H1B visa stamping Under AP

thomaslin

i've had my H1B work in usa for a long time, and i went to get my 3rd h1b visa stamping, and the put me on AP for 4 months,without any update, and then, went to seek senator office for help, and they provide me with the explanation, that the us counselor"  present USCIS with new evidence that was not previously considered." which was after 4 month. 

anyone know what should i do? thank you so much!

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 6:26 PM, thomaslin said:

i've had my H1B work in usa for a long time, and i went to get my 3rd h1b visa stamping, and the put me on AP for 4 months,without any update, and then, went to seek senator office for help, and they provide me with the explanation, that the us counselor"  present USCIS with new evidence that was not previously considered." which was after 4 month. 

anyone know what should i do? thank you so much!

What is your working model?? FTE EC EVC or beyond?

I truly don't want to say any negatives but now don't keep any high hopes on your existing petition, most likely your case will be send back to USCIS for re review and from there it may be an endless wait. You got three choices now:

1. Find a new employer in USA who carries a stack of credibility and have got the successful stamping with any existing employee, ask him to file a new petition for you.  
  2. Start looking jobs in India
  3. With last ray of hope you may not wish to continue to wait for decision on your existing case.

I wish you al the very best with this, hopefully you will sail through this to the USA shore land.

• 4 months later...
On 3/6/2018 at 9:42 AM, ashukla said:

What is your working model?? FTE EC EVC or beyond?

I truly don't want to say any negatives but now don't keep any high hopes on your existing petition, most likely your case will be send back to USCIS for re review and from there it may be an endless wait. You got three choices now:

1. Find a new employer in USA who carries a stack of credibility and have got the successful stamping with any existing employee, ask him to file a new petition for you.  
  2. Start looking jobs in India
  3. With last ray of hope you may not wish to continue to wait for decision on your existing case.

I wish you al the very best with this, hopefully you will sail through this to the USA shore land.

yes you are totally right, it's sent back to uscis now.. it been almost a year. no reply no notification at all..

Archived