10 yrs Green card Renewal

I am planning to renew my GC , but I completely forgot what I mentioned to the officer at the port of entry about question part 3 , I 90 form  “destination in the United States at the time of admission” . I remember mailing address was my friends and in ds230 it was written” to be decided “. It was consular processing Gc. I don’t remember if I mentioned ny employer location or VA where I rented apartment after coming to usa. 

What to do ? Where to look for the address I have given at the port of entry (CP GC immigrant visa approximately 10 yrs back)? What if I just guess and make a mistake in I 90 form.( will my GC renewal be denied) ? Is “destination in the US at the time of admission” question is that imp? Where to get record with this information?

thanks

Thanks for the reply.

I always filed Ar 11 change of address form when ever I changed my home locations. But for gc renewal form it is asked specifically for “Destination at the time of admission to the United States “ ( first time you entered US on GC place you were going in US)  . I went to VA when I first entered on Immgrant stamped Gc through consuar processing, but don’t remember ( it’s almost 10 years now) If first time while entering USA at the port of entry I mentioned NY which was my employer location where I was planning to go very soon. 

My question is in Gc renewal form if I answer the question with destination as VA and if in there records it is NY (or vice versa) will it cause any issues in renewal?

Archived