H1B April 2017 case pending with Vermont Service center

H1BWaiting2017

Hi,

My case was received on 11th april,2017 and I received the acknowledgement soon after that. But no further action can be seen after that. I can still see the status as "My case was received". USCIS website says as below:

I-129 Petition for A Nonimmigrant Worker H-1B - Specialty occupation - Visa to be issued abroad April 10, 2017

The processing date has been 10th april since several months.I did not go for Premium processing as I got to know about people getting lots of rejections. So i preferred waiting instead. Is there anyone whose case is pending with Vermont Service center and for whom H1 B visa got approved after 10th Apr?

Hi I have responded to my RFE and i have not received any response yet.
Any idea when i can receive an update.
i havent upgraded to premium.

Here is the current updates from Website

On October 31, 2017, we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number EAC********. Our Vermont Service Center office will begin working on your case again. We will mail you a decision or notify you if we need something from you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Hi Everyone,

I am also waiting for my RFE response from Vermont service center.  My RFE was received on October 25th 2017. I did an inquiry through my employer last week and their response was " We are still reviewing your case. We will mail you a notice when we make a
decision.

let me know if you guys receive anything. 

• 4 weeks later...

HI All,

Regarding 2017 H1B Lottery process, my H1B got picked and i was notified on April 24th 2017 and till today my case status says "case was received" and it is in Vermont Service Center i believe because my employer/lawyer is in EAST not sure which center my application went.

anyone facing with this issue.

what would be the best thing to do at the moment?

• 2 months later...

Archived