All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
H1BWaiting2017

H1B April 2017 case pending with Vermont Service center

Hi,

My case was received on 11th april,2017 and I received the acknowledgement soon after that. But no further action can be seen after that. I can still see the status as "My case was received". USCIS website says as below:

I-129 Petition for A Nonimmigrant Worker H-1B - Specialty occupation - Visa to be issued abroad April 10, 2017

The processing date has been 10th april since several months.I did not go for Premium processing as I got to know about people getting lots of rejections. So i preferred waiting instead. Is there anyone whose case is pending with Vermont Service center and for whom H1 B visa got approved after 10th Apr?

Edited by Ankitaa2306

Many application don't have update after getting selected in lottery. i am one among them. i saw 2 to 3 case getting direct approval without any rfe this month. lets hope for the best

You might get a better sense looking at the H1B tracker on Track-itt website. Can't paste the link here as it will get masked due to forum rules - just google "H1B tracker" and you should find the link. People are pretty diligent in updating their case statuses on there.

Edited by Surfer123

It doesn't depend on work experience. USCIS choose application randomly. its pure luck. 

if you get any notification please update it here.

Thanks for the info @Surfer123 and @abilash. Really appreciate it. :) I will surely update if I get any notification. You also please try and update here in case you get any updates. @abilash it would be really great if you could provide some general information about the type of cases that have been approved. Thanks in advance!

Edited by Ankitaa2306