Travel while H4 extension pending

chetan_kumar

My Spouse needs to travel out of country for a family event, her extension is pending since last 4 months. Her EAD is also in same boat. What happens to extension if she travels and does she have to wait for extension to be approved to travel back? my H1 has been approved and has validity until end of year. Has any one been in same boat?

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/12/2018 at 6:05 PM, chetan_kumar said:

My Spouse needs to travel out of country for a family event, her extension is pending since last 4 months. Her EAD is also in same boat. What happens to extension if she travels and does she have to wait for extension to be approved to travel back? my H1 has been approved and has validity until end of year. Has any one been in same boat?

Hi even I am in the same boat.. but my question is.... My H4 visa extension case was received on July 2017 and is pending for 8 months. Now they are processing for April 2017.Think it will take 2 more months for getting my visa approved. And am planing to travel to my country this March end and will be back by April end. Is that possible to travel back without getting visa stamped , just by showing my husbands h1b approved petition ,my I-539 form and receipt notice? 

FYI.. me and my husband both are traveling .I will be back along with him.

My H4 visa extension case was received on July 2017 and is pending for 8 months. Now they are processing for April 2017.Think it will take 2 more months for getting my visa approved. And am planing to travel to my country this March end and will be back by April end. Is that possible to travel back without getting visa stamped , just by showing my husbands h1b approved petition ,my I-539 form and receipt notice? 

FYI.. me and my husband both are traveling.I will be back along with him.

Archived