Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Employer change- old i-140 to extend h1b

Recommended Posts


I have an approved i 140 with current employer  A . My 6 years h1b visa was already completed. 
And i have approved h1b visa till 2018 dec with my current employer.

If i change to employer B then  to extend my h1b beyond 2018, i have to file h1b extensions. 
Can i use my old i 140 approved through old employer A, to extend my h1b from new employer B.
Or do i have to get approved i 140 from new employer again to extend my h1b?

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this