Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Enquiry about daycare training and work

Recommended Posts


I am in the United States on H4 visa (dependent of H1 visa). My husband is on H1 visa and has got his I-140 approved.
I am very much interested to pursue the day-care training and work in this profession.
Could you please let me know if I would be able to take the training and work there-after if I have a valid H4 EAD or do i need to transfer my H4 to student visa.
Looking forward to hear from you at the earliest.
Edited by shre

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this