Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  


Recommended Posts


My sister stays in India. She has completed her doctorate (Ph.D) in 2015. She has a visiting visa. Can we apply visa for her under Eb1_A category. As per the requirements she has met 5 of them. Do we need to apply for h1 or directly Eb1.

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this