Eligibility for citizenship

Charjun

Hello,

I am a permanent resident since April 5th 2013.

We travel between US and India for my husband's job. We are filing taxes in US every year.

My travel details after green card are as follows :

28th Feb 2013  - 28th Aug 2013 (Actual stay in US is 182 days, stay with green card is 146 days as we got green card in April) 

First time we applied re entry permit and went to India, but came back before 6 months.

20th Feb 2014 - 7th Sep 2014 (200 days)

3rd March 2015 - 6th Sep 2015 (188 days)

21st Feb 2016 - 19th June 2016 (120 days)

Applied re entry permit and went to India. Stayed there for more than 6 months (as my father had cardiac problem and had surgery in May 2017) but returned to US before 1 year on

19th June 2017 and staying in US till now.

The total stay in US after the green card  is 878 days till now. 

Am I eligible to apply for Citizenship as my last trip was more than 6 months ?

Please give me your valuable suggestion.

Thank you for the reply. 
I read the document provided in the link and need more clarification as there are two scenarios 
1. Absence of More than Six Months (but Less than One Year)

An absence of more than six months [more than 181 days but less than one year (less than 365 days)] during the period for which continuous residence is required is "presumed to break the continuity of such residence". 

2. Absence of One Year or More

An absence from the United States for a continuous period of one year or more (365 days or more) during the period for which continuous residence is required will "break the continuity of residence".

My case belongs to "Absence of More than Six Months (but Less than One Year) and for this scenario it describes

An applicant may overcome the presumption of loss of his or her continuity of residence by providing evidence to establish that the applicant did not disrupt his or her residence. The evidence may include, but is not limited to, documentation that during the absence:

The applicant did not terminate his or her employment in the United States or obtain employment while abroad.

( I am a house wife and my husband is working for a US company.)

The applicant’s immediate family remained in the United States.

( My husband was here in 2016 December before 6 months, but I did not come because of my father's health condition. I can provide my father's cardiac surgery reports if needed.)

The applicant retained full access to his or her United States abode.

( I applied for a re entry permit, before leaving US.)

According to this, will I be eligible to apply for citizenship?

Archived