Clarification on Status for H1B extension process

RPS

Hi Team,

My new employer has filed the H1B transfer in premium mode. The sequence of incidents are provided below - 

1. New Employer filed the transfer in premium mode and shared the receipt number after 5-6 days. So I was not able to check the status online initially.

2. Once I received the receipt number from my new employer and verified the status is as following - "Request for Additional Evidence was Mailed"

3. I verified with my new employer and they have not shared any details on RFE content and the RFE response dates

4.  After 5-7 days, I was checking online with my receipt number and found the status as - "Case Was Received and A Receipt Notice Was Emailed". And I have not received any notification from my new employer if they have already responded to the RFE or not.

My question is  -

Is the current status shown online is proper as assuming my new employer has already responded the RFE, the new status was expected like - "Response to USCIS’ Request for Evidence Was Received"

Thanks in advance,

RPS

@RPS  There was some maintenance at USCIS end that reset the status. Please check with your employer regarding RFE. 

This happened to me as well. I have received RFE and employer has not yet responded to the RFE but still due to some maintenance the status has changed back to  "Case Was Received and A Receipt Notice Was Emailed".

3 hours ago, H1B_visa123 said:

@RPS  There was some maintenance at USCIS end that reset the status. Please check with your employer regarding RFE. 

This happened to me as well. I have received RFE and employer has not yet responded to the RFE but still due to some maintenance the status has changed back to  "Case Was Received and A Receipt Notice Was Emailed".

What about your H1B transfer process? Have you received the decision from USCIS already?

Archived