Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


Recommended Posts

Hi All,

I was working for Employer A and my H1 petition is valid till Nov 31st 2017. I have changed company to Employer B and started to work for it from Aug  2017 on transfer Receipt.
Now I have received a RFE and it is responded recently. Currently I don't have a valid I94 and working on a transfer receipt.
Recently I have an offer from employer C. 
In case my H1 gets denied with Employer B, should I ask Employer C to file a H1 after the decision is known? 
Can Employer C file a new H1 in premium and get that approved rather than waiting for decision of Employer B H1 application result.
If my H1 gets denied with employer B, am I out of status all these months I was working?

Appreciate your response!

Thanks in advance.

Share this post

Link to post

you are   working for B from Aug  2017  till date so you are getting salary slips ..so you will not  be out of status ....Employer C can file a new H1 in premium with gurrantee of no RFE again this time..then should be ok 

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now