Travel during h1 is in process

Mallika Hari

Hi,

I am on stem opt and it will expire on august 9th 2018..I will be applying for h1 in 2018 but will have to travel to india for my marriage in march and return in april end.

So would like to check what is the possibility of risk while traveling to india on h1 processing and what documents to be carried during immigration to avoid the risks?

Also my fiance is on l1, how soon l2 conversion can be done if immigration doesn’t happen good on h1 process? Please guide !!

Thanks,

Mallika

On 1/4/2018 at 10:58 PM, Mallika Hari said:

Hi,

I am on stem opt and it will expire on august 9th 2018..I will be applying for h1 in 2018 but will have to travel to india for my marriage in march and return in april end.

So would like to check what is the possibility of risk while traveling to india on h1 processing and what documents to be carried during immigration to avoid the risks?

Also my fiance is on l1, how soon l2 conversion can be done if immigration doesn’t happen good on h1 process? Please guide !!

Thanks,

Mallika

If your application is picked COS will be abandoned but your H-1 processing will continue.

Archived