N400 application scheduled for Interview- Urgent Question

atewani

Hello

Requesting some expert opinion on my case:

Got my GC through EB1-C category in 2011,  ( came to US as program manager for Indian  IT company A , worked for same company out of US for more than a year)).  Worked for the same company in same role for next 4 years in US.

Does the above condition of mine ( EB1- multinational executive) raise any red flag/reason for scruitiny of my LPR eligibility during the naturalization interview?  I did have all the responsibility per the requirement of EB1 category ( managerial/supervision of employees, authority to make hiring and termination decisions, approval of vacation/leaves, revenue responsibility etc).  I was not a VP/GM/ though

I have a clean and uncomplicated history of employment and immigrant visa, worked for the same company for over 13 years,

Appreciate an honest feedback. I know this is a very subjective situation and would totally depend on the interviewing officer. I was more interested in knowing what is the likelihood of such things happening or is there a history or precedence of such incidents.  Or does this doubt seem too far fetched.

thanks in advance

Atewani

The Officer is bound by the parameters of US Law. No mavericks allowed. Under the circumstances you describe there would seem to be no flag of any color involved. No ability in law for the GC to be under scrutiny in the absence of DEMONSTRABLE fraud and they need to demonstrate fraud. Your GC was applied fro by a company and you are not in the firing line .

What is the "specific" reason you are worried about the matter?

2 hours ago, pontevecchio said:

The Officer is bound by the parameters of US Law. No mavericks allowed. Under the circumstances you describe there would seem to be no flag of any color involved. No ability in law for the GC to be under scrutiny in the absence of DEMONSTRABLE fraud and they need to demonstrate fraud. Your GC was applied fro by a company and you are not in the firing line .

What is the "specific" reason you are worried about the matter?

Thanks  a lot reply. Reason for concern is the increase in over scrutiny that has happend, over last one year, where it seems like the USCIS is sniffing every piece of paper, scrutinizing every line of application , in order to find any possible or probable reason for further investigation. It looks like unless a case is very straightforward and very uncomplicated, there seems to be a likelihood of a query . 

thanks again

Archived