All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ashok11

Got 2nd RFE on H1B petition(Speciality Occupation), OPT Expires Jan 13th 2018. What are options?

I am currently in F1 OPT and my OPT expires on Jan 13th 2018 (24 month extension) and my H1B application got 2nd RFE (Speciality Occupation).

I have Master's in Management information Systems (USA) and BE in Electronics and Communication (India), What are the chances of H1B being Approved?

Can I continue working after Jan 13th, if i didn't receive a decision by the end date?

How long can i stay in USA after my OPT ends?

On your second RFE, make sure to submit expert opinion letters, to the point competitive letter, along with your transcripts from masters and b.tech. Make sure the job responsibilities are complex in nature when you list them. Moreover, employer-employee relationship should be well listed.

12 hours ago, Rahul_admin said:

On your second RFE, make sure to submit expert opinion letters, to the point competitive letter, along with your transcripts from masters and b.tech. Make sure the job responsibilities are complex in nature when you list them. Moreover, employer-employee relationship should be well listed.

Hi Rahul,

Can you pls help understand on  the "Expert Opinion Letters and To  the Point Competitive Letters" ?

Thanks

Daya