All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yamohan

H1B Processing Time in Vermont Service Center

My case was filled on July 18 2017 transfer from my employer A to B  and I got my receipt number, other than that I don't see any other change in my processing. Does any one in here waiting from similar time period..?

Thanks !

some of the extensions filed in July got the RFE/Approval notices from vermont center.

Regular process is taking too long , you may consider upgrading your case to premium for the better response time.

Vermont is presently reviewing petitions- Extension of stay filed before July 10, 2017. You may hear from them soon. 

My case was received by USCIS on July 10, 2017 (H1b extension). So far I haven't received any response back from them. I hope that it gets processed soon as this is causing delays in certain things at work. Good luck to us all!

Thanks ..That's very slow can't believe this some people in same time got update in September itself.. very different approach in each case.. My client won't do in premium and the wait is getting more painful now..

Heard from attorney that my case is been approved, But still online status of my case says as Received and Did not receive the hard copy of approval yet. Very inconsistency process.

On 1/12/2018 at 5:00 PM, abhinav26 said:

My case was received by USCIS on July 10, 2017 (H1b extension). So far I haven't received any response back from them. I hope that it gets processed soon as this is causing delays in certain things at work. Good luck to us all!

@abhinav26Did you receive any updates from USCIS? I am waiting. My EOS filed on Sept 15 and VSC is reviewing applications filed on or before August 7, 2018.