7 years old J1 waiver issue

MEET10MAY

Hi,

I visited USA on J1 visa for a period between July 2010-Nov 2010 and then on a new J1 from Jan 2011 until May 2011. For the second J1,  my research completed before the expiry of J1 and I left the US in March 2011.

Now, I am currently on the H1 visa (which I had applied when I was in Europe and that time the employer did not ask me for the J1 waiver) and I need to change my employer for which they have asked me to file the J1 waiver (I did not complete the 2 year residency as I went for further studies to Europe. I am short of 66 days). 

I have following questions:

1. In the Biodata, what do I need to enter the date of entry to the US- is the one when I came in 2010 or the most recent one which is written on my most recent I 94 form?
  2. In the passport number, do I need to enter my current passport number or the one which I used in 2010 (this is expired )
  3. Do i need to enter my current qualifications or the qualifications at the time of my J1?
  4. In the affidavit, for the question: " I came to the United States of America under an exchange visitor visa for the period of ......to ....." do I need to enter the date mentioned on the DS2019 or the date that I left the US? I left the US before the expiry of DS2019. 

Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks

Archived