All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sree83

Status changed to Case received after RFE

Hi

My employer filed an h1 transfer on October 25th and changed it to premium on December 5th 2017.  On December 12 status was updated to "Request for additional evidence notice was emailed" , when I contacted my employer they said it will take 14 days to receive the RFE notice and status remain same till December 18th morning. When I checked my status today evening ( December 18) , status got changed to " Case was received and receipt notice was emailed" . 

How this will happen without responding to the RFE ? Please help...

Most likely system issue, Don't go by online status. I have seen these kind of issues on Track IT forums as well.

If its premium, your attorney should receive email/fax for approval/RFE etc.

On December 15th,2017 USCIS updated their Tools and they did shut down at Midnight EST. I am thinking it might be because of those update and it is general to cause these issues with those updates.

Mine is a little weird status - after RFE response, USCIS case status updated as "correspondence was received and USCIS is reviewing it". .

I am worried. Is there anyone with same status?

18 hours ago, sandy3969 said:

This happened for me too. I got RFE on Nov 30 and and had not responded yet but yesterday case status changed to "case was received"

What is the date showing in your status ? Is it the actual petition received date or December 18th ? 

i am also in similar situation. 

On Dec 11 my case is upgraded to Premium 

On DEC 12 online status showed Case Was Received and A Receipt Notice Was Emailed

with Text "On December 12, 2017, we received your Form I-129"

on DEC 18 Online status changed to "On December 18, 2017, we received your Form I-129"

And today it again changed to "On December 20, 2017, we received your Form I-129 My attorney is saying she only received email from USCIS on 12th.

very confused. 

On 12/20/2017 at 10:23 AM, Sree83 said:

What is the date showing in your status ? Is it the actual petition received date or December 18th ? 

Now it shows as Dec 20 not the original received date

On 12/27/2017 at 11:07 PM, sandy3969 said:

Now it shows as Dec 20 not the original received date

Mine is still showing as "case was received" . Still clueless