Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

H1B extension after 6 years - GC processing

Recommended Posts

Hi I am approaching my 6 year stay combined L1 and H1 visa. Right now my employer is applying for an extension to get back the days I stayed outside US. Which will come approximately to three months. My Visa will be completed on Jan 20th and if the three mont extension comes I will be able to stay till March. The current employer is not agreeing  to apply for my GC. Is there any possibility that I can apply Visa through consultant and process my GC. I am ok to stay out of country till the labor get approved. I would like to know what are my options here. Please help. Thank you!

Share this post

Link to post

I don't think any consultancy is doing that these days considering the scrutiny that USCIS is doing.

You are too late, you should have switched to a new employer ahead of time who is willing to process GC.

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this