P212g H1B denied with 212(a)(6)(c)(i)

Balaman

Hi, 

My H1B petition got approved in 2015 was put under 221g by then and it got denied now in Nov 2017 with 212(a)(6)(c)(i) and sent back to USCIS for review and it pending with review now. After 221g my petition got transferred with cap exempt petition to another employer on 2016 and that got approved and Visa also granted from same consulate. I came to US on June 2017 and currently working in US.   Afer 3 months now i got mail from consuate that my 221g petition got denied with the reason " 212(a)(6)(c)(i),fraud or wilfully misrepresentation".

I applied for the extension on November, What will happen in the case of extension and what are my options or possibilities ? even if I try contacting the first petitioner i am not getting proper response.  All my documents are perfect from my side by then.

"Perduant to 9 FAM 41.53 N2.3, the reviewing officer has decided that the petition should be returned to the US citizenship and Immigration services (USCIS) with the recommendation that it be revoked. the process includes review by the Nonimmigrant visa chief. when uscis receives the returned petition, they will contact petitioner, who will have an oppurtunity to rebut consular findings concerning the case. if the USCIS revokes the petition, the beneficiary may become ineligible for a visa under immigration and nationality act section 212(a)(6)(C)(i) (or other appropriate section). if USCIS re-affrims the petition, the petition will b erturned to post for further processing.
warning: if you fail to take the action requested or fail to present additional evidence sufficent to overcome your visa denail under section 221(g) of the immigration and nationality act within one year of the refusal date, section 203(g) of the act requires that your application be cancelled."

I applied for the extension on November, What will happen in the case of extension and what are my options or possibilities ? even if I try contacting the first petitioner i am not getting proper response.  All my documents are perfect from my side by then.

On saying above, i have following questions.
I'm already in US.  Lawfully admitted passing all the security and immigration checks.

I know, if there is no approval for extension,  i should return back but  Can i work till the result ?
Can i continue my work, if i get the approval for extension? 
Do i need to inform this to my current employer and leave US but still it is review but still it is in review ?
If this was the case, will i be able to work in other countries, What will be the impact of this denial with other country VISA ?
  • 1 month later...
On 12/8/2017 at 3:54 AM, Balaman said:
Hi, 

My H1B petition got approved in 2015 was put under 221g by then and it got denied now in Nov 2017 with 212(a)(6)(c)(i) and sent back to USCIS for review and it pending with review now. After 221g my petition got transferred with cap exempt petition to another employer on 2016 and that got approved and Visa also granted from same consulate. I came to US on June 2017 and currently working in US.   Afer 3 months now i got mail from consuate that my 221g petition got denied with the reason " 212(a)(6)(c)(i),fraud or wilfully misrepresentation".

"Perduant to 9 FAM 41.53 N2.3, the reviewing officer has decided that the petition should be returned to the US citizenship and Immigration services (USCIS) with the recommendation that it be revoked. the process includes review by the Nonimmigrant visa chief. when uscis receives the returned petition, they will contact petitioner, who will have an oppurtunity to rebut consular findings concerning the case. if the USCIS revokes the petition, the beneficiary may become ineligible for a visa under immigration and nationality act section 212(a)(6)(C)(i) (or other appropriate section). if USCIS re-affrims the petition, the petition will b erturned to post for further processing.
warning: if you fail to take the action requested or fail to present additional evidence sufficent to overcome your visa denail under section 221(g) of the immigration and nationality act within one year of the refusal date, section 203(g) of the act requires that your application be cancelled."

On saying above, i have following questions.
I'm already in US.  Lawfully admitted passing all the security and immigration checks.

I know, if there is no approval for extension,  i should return back but  Can i work till the result ?
Can i continue my work, if i get the approval for extension? 
Do i need to inform this to my current employer and leave US but still it is review but still it is in review ?
If this was the case, will i be able to work in other countries, What will be the impact of this denial with other country VISA ?

Hi Balkan, what happened in your case then. Did you got extension.

i am also in same boat so need your opinion 

Archived