Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

I140 Approved in Year June 2001 - Now how to file I485 ?

Recommended Posts


I was working in USA in Year 2001 and my employer filed I140 for me and Today I checked in the the website of USGOV and found that my I140 was approved in June 2001. Now I would like to know how to file my I485 for green card processing. I am currently living in India and recently I changed my address in AR-11 form and gave one temporary address of one of my friends thru C/o option as system was not allowing me to enter my India address. I have also printed AR-11 and send to USA after signing the same. Please help me know further steps so that I can file for my greencard.

Share this post

Link to post

To file i 485 you need to be in usa. If you are still working for the same company then talk to your company attorney and check if they can assist.

May be you can also consider counselor processing.

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this