My mom applied EB3 GC 10 yrs back and now PD is current. I am in USA F1 visa 3 yrs . Am i eligible dependent , can I do AOS?

JJC

Mom is still in home country and her Priority date has become current in Oct 2017 and mom/dad and my younger brother are preparing documents and working with employer to schedule a consular processing in home country. When they had applied during I140 stage they had paid visa fees for me as well and i was 16 years old then. Now I am 27, but still single. The National Visa centre (NVC) website has been requesting info for me as well and we are submitting the required docs. 

Q1. Am i still able to be considered her dependent and able to apply for GC, and protected by CSPA and not age out? I am hoping that as NVC is asking info I am still eligible? 

Q2. Can I still do adjustment of status in USA, while they do consular processing in home country? If so, is there a particular process...whether they need to do Consular processing first and during that process let them know that I am in USA...and can he do adjustment of status interview?

Archived