SEVIS Terminated travel and re-entry

Satay

I had entered USA in August 2017 on F-1 visa to a University A. Unfortunately I had to leave US and return home. I informed my DSO. My SEVIS was terminated for authorised early withdrawal and I departed US in a timely manner. Now I have been admitted to another University B with a different SEVIS for January 2018 intake. Can I enter US on my current F-1 visa( which has university A's name and sevis on it) or do I need a new F-1 visa based on my new sevis and university. 

On 11/18/2017 at 2:38 AM, Satay said:

I had entered USA in August 2017 on F-1 visa to a University A. Unfortunately I had to leave US and return home. I informed my DSO. My SEVIS was terminated for authorised early withdrawal and I departed US in a timely manner. Now I have been admitted to another University B with a different SEVIS for January 2018 intake. Can I enter US on my current F-1 visa( which has university A's name and sevis on it) or do I need a new F-1 visa based on my new sevis and university. 

Better to go for a new stamping. Should be straight forward as you already have an issued visa.

• 5 months later...

Archived